Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022-Indian Air Force has published a recruitment notification for joining 300+ number of Flying Branch & GD AFCAT 01/2023 vacancies. AFCAT 01/2023 If you are interested in this jobs and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this AFCAT 01/2023 jobs. When you are applying for this job, AFCAT 01/2023 you must read the official notification and apply process.
In this page you find all important information like Post Name, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Who Can apply, Application Fees, Posting Place and many more important information. You can find all exams admit card, Previous Year questions, All exam syllabus and previous year questions. We also have Telegram & You Tube channel. You can get all jobs information from our groups.
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Full Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Total Posts||Around 300 Posts|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Who Can Apply||All India Students|
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Flying Branch||Notify Later|
|Ground Duty ( Technical)||Notify Later|
|Ground Duty ( Non-Technical)||Notify Later|
|Total||Around 300 Posts|
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- For General/OBS/EWS/Women Candidates -₹250/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service men/PWD Candidates -₹250/-
- For Details Information Please Read Official Notification
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Candidates Minimum Age : 20Years.
- Candidates Maximum Age : 26Years.
- For OBS Category- 03 Years
- For SC/ST Category- 05 Years
- For EX- Serviceman & PWD Category(If Applicable)- 15 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Postal Payment Bank Job Apply Link
- Odisha Nurse Job Apply Link
- 10th Pass Govt Job Apply Link
- 10th Pass Driver Job Apply Link
- DRDO 10th Pass Job Apply Link
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date :1st December 2022
- Application Last Date :30th December 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Later
- Interview Date :Notify Later
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
|Flying Branch||12th Pass With 50% Marks Each Physics & Mathematics + Degree ( Must Have 60% Marks)|
|Ground Duty ( Technical)||12th Pass With 50% Marks Each Physics & Mathematics + B.Tech ( Must Have 60% Marks)|
|Ground Duty ( Non-Technical)||Degree ( Must Have 60% Marks)|
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process Of Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Includes The Following Steps.
- Written Exam
- Air Force Board Selection
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Ground Duty ( Technical)||₹56,100/-|
|Ground Duty ( Non-Technical)||₹56,100/-|
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|AFCAT||GK, English, Math, Reasoning , Military Aptitude||2 Hours||100||300|
|EKT||Mechanical, Computer , Electrical , Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
- English: Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct words, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms, and Phrases.
- General Awareness: History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability: Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important Notes
Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and Correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Experience
No need any work experience for this job. Here freshers can apply for this jobs. To Know more details information please read official notification and apply correct process.
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important Documents
- Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Recent Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram ( For Odisha )||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram ( For All India )||Click Here|
|Join WhatsAap ( For Odisha )||Click Here|
|Join WhatsAap ( For All India )||Click Here|
|Join WhatsAap Community||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here ( From 01-12-2022)|
|Odisha PEO Jobs||Data Entry Operator Jobs||8th Pass Jobs|
|Security Guard Jobs||Panchayat VLW Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|Anganwadi Jobs||Tata Power Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
FAQs For Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022
How to apply for Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Ans – Click On The Apply Link In Our Website & Visit Official Website then you can Apply
What is the last date to apply for Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The Application Last Date Is 30th December.
How Much Salary Of This Posts ?
Ans – Approx. 15,000/- Per Month.
What Is The Qualification Of This Posts ?
Ans- The Candidate Must Have 12th Passed.
|The Notifications/ Results / Marks published on this Website are only for the immediate Information to the Examinees and do not constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible, we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published on this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.|