Short information :District Judge Nayagarh has published a recruitment notification for joining various Clerk, Typist and Stenographer vacancies.If you are interested in If you are interested in this vacancies recruitment and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this Recruitment. You can read the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria in this post & Apply Online.
In this page you find all important information like Post Name, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Who Can apply, Application Fees, Posting Place and many more important information.
If you are interested on this jobs then read the notification very carefully and applied on this job. You can get more job notification by add on your You tube and Telegram Groups.
Post Date : 01-07-2022
Total Post: 11 Posts
Organization : District Judge Nayagarh
Form Type : Online
Place of Posting : All Odisha
Job Type: Permanent ( Odisha Government)
Who Can Apply : All Male & Female Candidates Can Apply.
Vacancy Details District Court Recruitment 2022
Application Fees For District Court Recruitment 2022
- For General / OBC Candidates : ₹100/-
- For SC / ST/Pwd Candidates: Free
Important Dates For District Court Recruitment 2022
- Application Start Date : 01-07-2022
- Application Last Date : 30-07-2022
- Admit Card Release Date: August 2022
- Exam Date : September 2022
- Interview Date : Available Soon
Age Limit For District Court Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Minimum Age :18Years.
- Candidates Maximum Age :32Years.
Age Relaxation For District Court Recruitment 2022
- For OBC Category- 03 Years
- For SC/ST Category- 05 Years
- For EX- Serviceman & PWD Category(If Applicable)- 10 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Educational Qualification For District Court Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must have passed 10th/12th/Degree from a recognised College or universities.
- For Post Wise Qualification Details Kindly visit it’s Official Website.
Exam Pattern For Stenographer Grade-iii And Junior Typist
|English (qualifying in nature)||100||2 Hour|
|Shorthand & Typewriting (for Stenographers)||50||15 Minutes|
|Typewriting Test (for Typists)||50||10 Minutes|
|Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||45 Minutes|
Exam Pattern For For the post of Junior
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hour|
|Computer Science Test (Practical)||100||1 Hour|
|Viva-Voce Test||45||1 Hour|
- An essay to be written in English.
- A letter or application to be
- written in English.
- One Odia passage to be translated
- into English.
- One English passage to be
- translated into Odia.
- Summary of one English passage.
- Vulgar Fractions and Decimals.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Simple &Compound practice.
- Profit and Loss.
- Rates and Taxes.
- Square and Cubic Measures
- Problems on Time & Work and on Time & Distance.
- Knowledge of current events and such other matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected from an educated person.
4.Computer Science Test (Practical)
- To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to matters like “test formatting of paragraphs, insertion of table, skill to print and save, file transfer, web-site searching / browsing and downloading e-mail, use of pen drive and other software etc. and programme of accounting.
B.For Stenographer & Junior Typist:-
- An essay to be written in English.
- A letter or application to be written in English.
- One Odia passage to be translated into English.
- One English passage to be translated into Odia.
- Summary of one English passage
2.Typewriting Test For Stenographer
- A passage of 400 words in English language shall be dictated in 5 minutes, which shall be taken in shorthand on shorthand note-sheet supplied by the examiner. He shall reproduce such Shorthand text of 400 words in Type script in 10 minutes.
3.Typewriting Test For Junior Typist
- A written passage containing 400 words in English language shall be given, which shall be reproduced in Type script in 10 minutes.
4.Computer Science Test (Practical)
- To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to matters like “test formatting of paragraphs,insertion of table, skill to print and save, file transfer, web-site searching/browsing and downloading e-mail, use of pen drive and other software etc. and programme of accounting.
Selection Process For District Court Recruitment 2022
- The selection Process will be based on Prelim Exam & Main Exam.
- After qualifying in this Exam you must ready for certificate verification.
- If a candidates is shortlisting according to there desire age and qualification, he will be intimated via registered mobile number or Email Id
Important Notes For District Court Recruitment 2022
Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and Correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Important Documents For District Court Recruitment 2022
- Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Recent Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
How to apply For District Court Recruitment 2022
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
These are for informational purposes only. www.odishajobsambad.com makes no delineations as to exactness, culmination, presentness, appropriateness, or validness of any information on this site and won’t be liable for any blunders, shirkings, delays in this information or harms arising from its display or use. We have collected all the contents from Corresponding Sites and open domains like Facebook / Google / Different Job Portals, and so on for open use. Kindly don’t offer anyone incentive for the fake job guarantee, we won’t be responsible for any kind of incident or loss. We have no mechanism to check the credibility or realness of any Organization, please make an appropriate inquiry before joining or applying for any job at your own. The original contents are constrained by their particular proprietor/maker and ODISHAJOBSAMBAD doesn’t hold any copyright on it.
|Latest Jobs For You|
|10th Pass Jobs||Data Entry Jobs||Panchayat Level Jobs|
|Tata Power Jobs||Anganwadi Jobs||Postal Jobs|
|ITI Pass Jobs||8th Pass Jobs||Block Level Jobs|
Here we provide all India Government news update, Sarkari Jobs, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Google Jobs, Amazon Jobs, Microsoft Jobs, Apply Jobs, Railway Jobs and all state wise government jobs. You can find all exams admit card, Previous Year questions, All exam syllabus and previous year questions. We also have Telegram & You Tube channel. You can get all jobs information from our groups.
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Anganwadi Supervisor Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Axis Bank Job||Click Here|