OPSC Recruitment 2023-The Odisha Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for joining 33 number of OPSC Recruitment 2023 vacancies .If you are interested in this jobs and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this OPSC Recruitment 2023 jobs. When you are applying for this job, OPSC Recruitment 2023 you must read the official notification and apply process.
In this page you find all important information like Post Name, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Who Can apply, Application Fees, Posting Place and many more important information. You can find all exams admit card, Previous Year questions, All exam syllabus and previous year questions. We also have Telegram & You Tube channel. You can get all jobs information from our groups.
|Recruitment Organization||The Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Advt No.||12 OF 2022-23|
|Total Posts||33 Posts|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Students|
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Statistical Officer||33 Posts|
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- For General/OBC/EWS/Women Candidates – Free
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service men/PWD Candidates – Free
- For Details Information Please Read Official Notification
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates Minimum Age : 21Years.
- Candidates Maximum Age : 38Years.
- For OBS Category- 03 Years
- For SC/ST Category- 05 Years
- For EX- Serviceman & PWD Category(If Applicable)- 15 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Postal Payment Bank Job Apply Link
- Odisha Nurse Job Apply Link
- 10th Pass Govt Job Apply Link
- 10th Pass Driver Job Apply Link
- DRDO 10th Pass Job Apply Link
- Top 5 Latest Job Apply
- ITI Pass Job Apply Now
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Application Start Date :30th December 2022
- Application Last Date : 30th January 2023
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Interview Date :Available Soon
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process Of Statistical Officer Includes The Following Steps.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.25 For Each Wrong Answer.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
Syllabus Of Preliminary Written Examination
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
- Basics/fundamentals of Computer
English Language & Comprehension
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
Syllabus of Main Written Examination
- Tabulation of Statistical Data
- Graphical presentation of data
- Measures of central tendency
- Measures of dispersion
- Measures of association and contingency
- Scatter diagram
- Correlation coefficient
- Rank correlation coefficient and linear regression analysis (for two or more variables) excluding partial correlation coefficients.
- Probability Distributions
- Poisson and Normal distribution
- Principles of sampling
- Simple random sampling,
- Stratified sampling
- Systematic sampling etc). Index Numbers, Time series analysis – components of variation and their estimation.
- Testing of Hypothesis:
- Concept of Hypothesis
- Types of error in testing
- Critical Region and level of significance
- Small and large samples
- Fundamental idea on Chi-square Test,T-test and F-test.
- Vital Statistics
- Collection of vital statistics
- Measures of Mortality and Fertility rates
- Life tables
- Population growth.
- Micro Economics:
- Demand and Supply Analysis
- Including Laws and Interaction of Demand and Supply
- Production Function and Laws of Returns
- Characteristics of various Market Forms and Price Determination under such Market Forms.
- Theory of Factor Pricing-Rent
- Interest and Profit
- Money Banking:
- Nature and Functions of Money
- Value of Money
- Fluctuations in thevalue of Money-Inflation and Deflation
- Monetary Policy
- Index Number
- Public Finance:
- Scope and importance of Public Finance
- Taxation – Meaning
- Classification and Principles of Taxation
- Incidence of Taxation
- Meaning and its importance in developing Countries.
- Indian Economics:
- Profile of Human Resources Population and Economic Development
- Demographic Profile of India
- Nature of Population Problem Poverty
- Unemployment Problem
- Labour Problem
- Population Control and Government Policy
- Problems of Economic Development Indian Planning Objectives
- Techniques and its evolution
- Five Year Plans and Role of National Development Council
- New Economic Policy and Welfare Schemes
- New Economic Policy and Welfare Schemes.
Mathematics (10+2 level)
- Algebra of sets
- Relations and functions
- Inverse of a function
- equivalence relation
- Simple and Quadratic equations
- Algebra of Matrices:
- Simple properties of determinants
- Multiplication of determinants of orders two and three
- Singular and non-singular matrices
- Inverse of a matrix
- Rank of a matrix and application of matrices to the solution of linear equations (in three unknowns).
- Differential and Integral Calculus:
- Continuity and differentiability of functions
- Successive differentiation
- Derivatives of standard functions
- Maxima and Minima of functions of one and two variables.
- Rules and Properties of Logarithm
- Use of Log and Antilog tables.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- MS Access
- Usage of Internet Services
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Notes
Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and Correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Experience
No need any work experience for this job. Here freshers can apply for this jobs. To Know more details information please read official notification and apply correct process.
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Documents
- Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Recent Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsAap||Click Here|
|Join WhatsAap Community||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Apply Now|
|Odisha PEO Jobs||Data Entry Operator Jobs||8th Pass Jobs|
|Security Guard Jobs||Panchayat VLW Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|Anganwadi Jobs||Tata Power Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
FAQs For OPSC Recruitment 2023
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans – Click On The Apply Link In Our Website & Visit Official Website then you can Apply
What is the last date to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans- The Application Last Date Is January 2023.
How Much Salary Of OPSC Recruitment 2023 Posts ?
Ans – Approx. 35,000/- Per Month.
What Is The Qualification of OPSC Recruitment 2023 Posts ?
Ans- The Candidate Must Have Passed Degree.