OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 –Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment notification for joining 943 number of Group B & Group C odisha job news vacancies. odisha job news If you are interested in this jobs and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this odisha job news jobs. When you are applying for this job, odisha job news you must read the official notification and apply process.
In this page you find all important information like Post Name, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Who Can apply, Application Fees, Posting Place and many more important information. You can find all exams admit card, Previous Year questions, All exam syllabus and previous year questions. We also have Telegram & You Tube channel. You can get all jobs information from our groups.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Full Details
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Posts||943 Posts|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Who Can Apply||All Odisha Students|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Assistant CT & GST||107 Posts|
|Grama Panchayat Extension Officer||87 Posts|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||48 Posts|
|Inspector Of Cooperative Societies||72 Posts|
|Inspector Of Supplier||110 Posts|
|Junior Correctional||20 Posts|
|Junior Employment Officer||26 Posts|
|Small Saving & Financial Officer||09 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||193 Posts|
|Junior Clerk||51 Posts|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- For General/OBS/EWS/Women Candidates – Free
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service men/PWD Candidates – Free
- For Details Information Please Read Official Notification
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit (As On 01/01/2022)
- Candidates Minimum Age : 21Years.
- Candidates Maximum Age : 38Years.
- For OBS Category- 03 Years
- For SC/ST Category- 05 Years
- For EX- Serviceman & PWD Category(If Applicable)- 15 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date :11-11-2022
- Application Last Date :10-12-2022
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Interview Date :Available Soon
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
|Assistant CT & GST||Degree|
|Grama Panchayat Extension Officer||Degree|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||Degree|
|Inspector Of Cooperative Societies||Degree|
|Inspector Of Supplier||Degree|
|Junior Employment Officer||Degree|
|Small Saving & Financial Officer||Degree|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process Of OSSC CGL Includes The Following Steps.
- Computer Based Examination
- Main Written Exam (Pen & Paper Mode)
- Document Verification
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
|Assistant CT & GST||₹35,400/-|
|Grama Panchayat Extension Officer||₹35,400/-|
|Handicraft Promotion Officer||₹35,400/-|
|Inspector Of Cooperative Societies||₹35,400/-|
|Inspector Of Supplier||₹35,400/-|
|Junior Employment Officer||₹35,400/-|
|Small Saving & Financial Officer||₹35,400/-|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Notes
Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and Correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Stages||Type Of Exam||Mode Of Exam||Total Mark||Time|
|Stage – I||Preliminary Exam||CBRE||150||150 Minutes|
|Stage – II||Main Written Exam||Pen & Paper Mode||200||300 Minutes|
|Stage – II||Paper – I||Odia & English||100||150 Minutes|
|Paper – II||General Studies||100||150 Minutes|
Note:- There will be a penalty (Negative marking) for wrong answers marked by the candidate in examinations consisting of Multiple Choice Questions. The Quantum of penalty / negative marking will be 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Preliminary Written Examination
- Arithmetic 10 Standard
- Data Interpretation (Chart, Graph, Table, Data Sufficiency etc.)- 10th standard
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability,
- General Mental Ability.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Computer/Internet Awareness.
Main Written Examination
Paper-I: Language (Odia and English)
- Odia Language Comprehension -10th Standard.
- English Language Comprehension – Plus Two Standard).
- Precis Writing (Odia as well as English).
- Usage and Vocabulary (Odia as well as English).
- Translation from English to Odia and vice-versa.
- General Studies. (Indian Constitution, Indian Economy, Indian and World
- Geography, History of India, History of Odisha, General issues of Environment/Climate change-Plus Two Standard).
Computer Skill Test
- Computer Fundamentals MS Windows
- Office Software
- Word Processing(MS Word)
- Spread Sheet(MS Excel)
- Presentation/Slide ware(MS PowerPoint) Data base(MS Access)
- Usage of the Internet, Services available on the Internet
- Basic Networking Concepts, Communication Technology
- Statistics and Probability
- All Secondary School Level
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Experience
No need any work experience for this job. Here freshers can apply for this jobs. To Know more details information please read official notification and apply correct process.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Documents
- Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- Recent Photocopy
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Odisha PEO Jobs||Data Entry Operator Jobs||8th Pass Jobs|
|Security Guard Jobs||Panchayat VLW Jobs||10th Pass Jobs|
|Anganwadi Jobs||Tata Power Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
FAQs For OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
How to apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Ans – Click On The Apply Link In Our Website & Visit Official Website then you can Apply
What is the last date to apply for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
Ans- The Application Last Date Is 10th December.
How Much Salary Of This Posts ?
Ans – Approx. 35,400/- Per Month.
What Is The Qualification Of This Posts ?
Ans- The Candidate Must Have Passed Degree.